[Loch-Ruadh] Remnant Wars

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Dec 18 07:27:15 PST 2002

This crossed my mind after Domhnall announced this competition at our
last Populace meeting, but I forgot to bring it up on the list:

It is well established that we have a number of incredibly talented
seamstresses (seam-stress is something some of my clothes suffer) but
how about a stack of tailors? I know that Padraig, Polydore and I have
some level of competancy in garment-making. I think Eirik has
succesfully dressed himself on occasion. Who else has made stuff or is
interested in making stuff?

Do we want to try to put together a guys' team or two for this war? :)

Sluggy!

--

A friend will help you move.

A really good friend will help you move a body.