[Loch-Ruadh] Tonight's Bardic

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 23:57:15 PST 2002

Ok so technically it was last night bardic.

I just wanted to write a quick thank you to Dana for
the hospitality and let everyone know I had a GREAT
time at my first bardic. I may not have sang very loud
or in the right key but I did have fun. Apparently
there are about a million songs I need to learn, and
the stories behind some of the verses. I am looking
forward to it.

Oh yeah, the food was yummy too!

Off to bed,

Cat

PS) Dohmnall thanks for the ride to and from! I would
have been lost minutes after leaving my house. LOL.