[Loch-Ruadh] Tonight's Bardic

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Thu Dec 19 03:25:57 PST 2002

I had a blast.  I think I might be a tad too much uninhibited.  *frowns at
herself*.

Asa what is in that mulled wine you brought?

I drank way too much turkish grind espresso.  I woke up at 5 a.m. and I am
chipper enough to regrout the bathroom floor.  Considering I got home and
got to bed around 1:00 I believe 5 a.m. is just way too early to be awake.

Suzanne
PS: Cat you looked wonderful and you are just as sweet as you were back in
highschool.