[Loch-Ruadh] TWELVE CATS AT CHRISTMAS

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Thu Dec 19 08:00:18 PST 2002

We may only have two cats, but I can definitely relate.  The first night our
tree was up, during the night, Cat (short of psychotic Crazy Cat) managed to
swat off 15 ornaments and shatter them against the piano, the walls, the
dining room chairs.....there was a trail of broken ornaments from one end of
the house to the other.  AARRGGHH.  thankfully they were all the generic
balls and not any of the "important" ones.  Live is never dull with Cat!

Tangwystl