[Loch-Ruadh] Central Region A & S

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Dec 22 19:39:33 PST 2002

At 04:14 PM 12/22/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  Lady Julianna has done a superb job
>and will be hard to follow.
>
>Asa

Asa, I didn't get in on the congratulations before due to my own booboos
and also to my
beloved Charter.net which had me off line and no email yesterday until last
night.  I gave
them a piece of my mind and realized later it was the piece I needed.

Anyway, I think it is great that you are going to handle the Central
Region.  It should be
a lot of fun for you.  I' m sure you will come up with some good ideas.

Best wishes,
Bicé