[Loch-Ruadh] Merry Christmas

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Tue Dec 24 07:51:08 PST 2002

I want to say Merry Christmas to everyone as well.  Thankyou for welcoming
me into your game.

If this is the middle ages, could you imagine the stories in the
confessionals?  Sheep, fermented drinks, fornication and more sheep?  I
think there was a hamster involved in this song, poor guy.

I believe there will be some folk in this group that get a big lump of coal
in their stocking.  They can toss it with the pile they are collecting from
previous years.  *chuckles*  We could probably build a strong wall with it.

Suzanne