[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Dec 25 00:44:38 PST 2002

Just a short note to say thanks for all the good Birthday wishes
I have received.  I have will get to re-read them at my leisure after
I get home tomorrow night.

In the mean time I hope each of you  have a blessed Holiday and
a Happy New Year.  I know we have all been so good that there
will be a real shortage of coal this winter.  And by the way it feels
out side right now, we may need it.  My thermometer tell me it is
26 outside now.  I'm going to get under my new blankie that Santa
brought me and snuggle down for the (rest of the) night.

Merry Christmas,

Bicé