[Loch-Ruadh] Has anyone seen....

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 22:41:49 PST 2002

my arms??  Apparently I last had them before fighter
practice today, and now they seem to have left me. I
strongly suspect that after the blood came back into
them they got together and decided to leave me. If you
happen to see them I would appreciate their return.
hehehehe

I had a great time at practice today! I loved using
that glave and its obvious I have years of practice
with sword and shield before I get any good at all.
Luckily I have time. Ben has decided that archery is
his cup of tea too so everyone had fun today. Duckie
included.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out today!

Cat