[Loch-Ruadh] Has anyone seen....

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Sun Dec 29 09:51:21 PST 2002

It sounds like it was fun.  I slept until 1 pm on Saturday.  My system is
all screwed up with Christmas break.  It was sweet of my husband to let me
sleep in, but at the same time it really screwed me up.  *smiles*

So I stayed home and stained and oiled some shelving for my kitchen.  Today
I get to hang it up so I can display some of my collectibles.  We have lived
in this house for 8 months and I am finally hanging up shelves.

I should mention if anyone out there reading this has planned to go see
Gangs of New York you need to prepare yourself for the gore.  The movie is
more graphic than the first 20 minutes of Saving Private Ryan.  Yeah I know
I shoulda had a clue since it is a Scorcese film, but still I don't think I
could have been prepared for the MTV stylized battle scenes.  Daniel Day
Lewis played a fine psycho chieftan I will say that much, but DeCaprio
didn't get to use his range to show the torment his character was going
through.  Most of us that left the theater were like WTF was that all about?

Suzanne