[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

john a terricbrokenaxe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 18:04:08 PST 2002

   Greetings
    Hello everyone! It is that time again. Who will be
the next Kragonworth bard? come to compete or be
entertained by some of the best local bards in the
area. As always it is the first friday of the month
and a potluck please bring something to sit on a dish
and your favorite bevarage. take best route to east
loop 820 and exit craige st go east till you get to
hunter then north on hunter to bailey . Kragonworth is
on the north side of Bailey (you cant miss it hunter
practicly runs into the yard) the compitition will be
an open topic as I neclected to announce one sooner
(Bad Terric!) so bring your best piece .since the next
bard will be wearing the cloak during gulf war
something to get those troops pumped up might be nice
.
(rally thouse warriors! Is Gimli starting to foam at
the mouth?) I am looking forward to the competition
hope to see you all there!
                              In Service
                        Lord Terric Brokenaxe
                   Current Bard of Kragenworth keep
                   Chieftan House Brokenaxe
           And still Gracefull Guzzeler of Loch Ruahd