[Loch-Ruadh] I've got the blahs!! part II

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Dec 4 11:01:05 PST 2002

Conall and I wont be at populace meeting as he has a bad ear infection
and I have bronchitis (Mom, get your ass to bed if your reading this! I
had the "creeping crude" that sounds like you have now and I ignored it
and am off work per Drs orders thanks to my attempting to be stoic about
it!) and even though we shouldn’t be contagious anymore (antibiotics are
wondrous things) I think we had best stay home and sleep.

Can someone who is well and makes it to populace be so kind as to make a
post with what all was discussed? Especially in regards to Yule revel
since that’s just around the corner.

Magdalea
(taking her cough syrup and going to bed soon herself)

---