[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Thu Dec 5 20:00:22 PST 2002

Alright then it sounds fun!  Since I have only gone to one bardic I am not
certain if they are all the same.  Do I need to do anything other than
provide a place to rest your bottoms?

Pretty simple directions to get here.

Take freeway westward towards Weatherford.  Exit 414 will say Weatherford.
Come to the stop light.  There will be a Dairy Queen and Texaco here.  Take
a right on Lakeshore Dr.  About a half of a mile up the road you will come
to a four way stop.  Turn left into Lake Hollow Estates.  You will come to a
"Y" in the road, stay to the right.  Your first left is Valley Ranch.   Turn
left here we are three houses on the right.  The street number is 206 Valley
Ranch our phone number is 817.596.9914.

Suzanne