[Loch-Ruadh] OT: humor. Viking expansion farther than previously determined!

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 11:19:33 PST 2002

Below are two posts from a discussion on an alleged
Isreali spy ring in the US, and the implications of
that in the 9/11 attacks.  Please, Please, Please note
that I in_NO_way solidly agree with anything said in
_any_ discussion of this sort.  I do, however, keep an
open mind about things.

Anyway, the last couple of lines from the first post
and the whole of the second post are of importance to
us medieval types.  :-)

-Bjorn

12-05-02 10:17:54 PM TheRapy
Of course Israel has a spy ring in the US!!

<snip>
It would be vain to think Israel, with the greatest
spy network in the world, would not have a few “spies”
in the greatest country in the world, or at least a
few people that pass on a bit more then what makes the
ten o-clock news.

But I somehow doubt these spies are evil, control the
government, and want to rule the world. And yes, I
also think we landed on the moon. I hope it’s not a
shock to anyone.