[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Yule

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Dec 16 08:10:01 PST 2002

Logan, the kids, and I made it back Sunday around 6:30 p.m.

He had been in pain and had to take his medication, and I was, well, to put
it bluntly, just too drunk to drive, so we ended up sharing a cabin with
some Tor folk, right across from House Falconrose.  Much socializing
occurred, and we had a great morning brunch with various leftovers from
feast.  Later in the afternoon, we had lunch with Falconrose, then took the
kids to see the dinosaur tracks.

I haven't had so much fun in a long time.  Yule Revel was great fun, the
kids had a blast with the construction paper, crayons, glitter, and other
craft stuff, and strolling along the Brazos put me in such a restful frame
of mind.

I'm almost completely over the bronchitis, and will be finished with my meds
this week, so I may brave LR Bardic, despite the fact that I'll be exposed
to smoke, which has caused me some trouble of late.  I hate that I've missed
so many meetings and get-togethers due to this lingering illness.

See you all soon.

Madelina

p.s. Thanks to whoever left the cookie bar treats on our plates.  Were they
seven layer bars, made with Eagle brand condensed milk?  Sure were good.