[Loch-Ruadh] in response

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Dec 16 13:19:01 PST 2002

Caitrin,

Thank you for your apology, though it was not your place, as you weren't the
person who made the slip.  I realized at the time that you weren't
responsible, and in fact wondered if you felt some chagrin that someone
mentioned it.  I'm just sorry you don't consider me a close enough friend to
warrant an invitation.  I'd really like to be better friends, and am sorry
if I have seemed stand-offish or aloof.  I've had a whole lot on my mind
these last few months, and have probably not done enough to make new people
feel welcome.  That, or perhaps I need to switch brands of deodorant.  :)

I really don't want to sound like a cry-baby, but I did feel a bit left out,
especially since I posted to the list a couple of times in the last few
weeks about doing something, going to a movie, or asking if anything was
going on, and found no one wanting to do anything.

I have always considered my Canton my extended family.  When Logan and I
lived in Olney a few years back, I would have been happy to stay there and
play with Brad Leah, who were always so welcoming, except for the fact that
I missed the people of Loch Ruadh so much.

Madelina