[Loch-Ruadh] bardic

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Dec 16 21:02:56 PST 2002

Oh, thank you!! We really want to hear all of the details and give hugs.
Have we told you how proud we are of you? The Table Decoration
Competition Prize from the Tor is waiting here for you!  Your idea, your
prize!!

Dana
Lady Asa REALLY  ROCKS!!!

The Barony of Stargate's Artisan wrote:
We can not normally arrange to attend the Canton Bardic due to mundane
schedules and children's school, but we are attempting to attend this
one -

I will bring about a gallon of mulled wine, crock pot, etc. and what is
left
of the pine nut candy = we only got to display for two hours on Saturday
and
10am in the morning is still a little too early to share spiked punch ;)
Something managed to distract me later that evening and I didn't get to
share
my cooking arts like I normally would!  There is, however, a long story
about
a king, an artisan and a bowl of amaretta cherries I will have to

If the girls get a chance they'll make something as well for the party

Hope to see ya'll at bardic

Seasons Greetings, Happy Yule, Merry Christmas, Merry Met - may your god
hold
you in his hand and may you dwell there in peace this holiday season.

Asa, Thorgeirr et al