[Loch-Ruadh] OT Estrella War and Arizona imports

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 08:29:22 PST 2002

I grew up west of SunCity.  Near Wickenburg.  Redneck stomping ground.

Mowing the dirt.  hahahahaahahahaha!  Remember the smell when it rained?
That dirty dog half washed smell the earth would get?

Talk about small world.  Our new pediatrician lived a 1/4 mile from us when
we lived in Gilbert!

Remember trying to drive in to Peoria on Grand Avenue through El Mirage?

Its sad, the Loop and Interstates really shut off Grand Avenue.  Lots of
businesses and communities suffered.

Muahahahahaahhaahaha!

There was always some grey hair going 25 on the 55 mph highway..

Alas, but I too will be grey some day..  But I promise I will not dye it
blue to match my poodle or caddy.

Suzanne