[Loch-Ruadh] good news, bad news

Angelia Wallis angelia_wallis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 08:24:13 PST 2002

Pecan pie works for me since I had the flu at Thanksgiving and did not get to eat any.   I love Pecan pie.

Aingeal
 Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote:Good News: My dear brother, bless him, got the truck running, so I can
attend the gathering this evening on my own steam. Thanks to Aingeal and
Julie for offering me a ride.

Bad News: The store was out of phyllo dough last night, so baklava is out,
since I won't have time after work to go to another store, get the dough
thawed out, and make such a labor intensive dish. Will pecan pie suffice
instead, or is there something else I make that would be a fitting
substitute?

Madelina