[Loch-Ruadh] Remnant Wars

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:37:55 PST 2002

I have sewn all of my own garb, but the problem with me is that I am a
perfectionist, and it takes me all day to do 1 tunic.  If this competition
is to include accessories, like hats, pants, gloves, etc., then I have no
idea how to do that stuff.  I am a tunic kind of guy.  All the rest of those
things I purchase.  Even though I did make a leather fur lined cap once.

Eirik