[Loch-Ruadh] Word Game

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Fri Dec 20 09:42:37 PST 2002

Sorry everyone.  I will not be attending any events.  I will instead, stay
home and play this farcking word game that Steve sent out.

*mutters because she cannot stop*

Nevermind I have nothing else going on.  I can just play with the green worm
all afternoon.

I got up got ready went to the Weatherford cinema because they are showing
Two Towers at 12.  But ofcourse not during the week days as they have no
matinees!

I was pretty bummed, but not bummed enough to drive into fortworth twice in
one day.  The pains of small town life, its still very much worth it I
think.

Suzanne