[Loch-Ruadh] Merry Christmas

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Dec 26 07:45:30 PST 2002

LOL... Logan must have been bad... he didn't get ANY coal!  (Well, he did
buy himself about 100 pounds of it a couple of weeks ago, but that doesn't
count, since he gave it to himself.)

Last year, I did find "coal" chewing gum for his stocking, but it made his
teeth look so bad that I left it out of his stocking this year.

Madelina