[Loch-Ruadh] Has anyone seen....

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Dec 29 08:36:00 PST 2002

I'm so sorry I missed all that!! It was such a beautiful day for a
fighter practice, but I got to spend the day celebrating Christmas with
my Grand Daughters!!  It's not often I get to spend an entire day with
all 3 of them. Now that Christmas is behind me I WILL be at the next
practice.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Medb wrote:
>Yeah, glaive is the Martha Stewart of our weapons, you can use it like
spear, it has two, yes, two cutting sides and a butt spike.  Pair it
with a
secondary and life is good...until you run into a pair of
Centurions...sword
and board...ugh...I can seem to hit hard enough to make anything count
with
that, yet.

Practice was great yesterday!

Dunstan put us through some of our paces and we lined up and let Cat
pummel
us like the spear fodder that we were.

Ah, the Trimaran scourge won't know what hit them until they wake up and
find a Fian Ruadh favor tied to their weak arms!

Medb