[Loch-ruadh] Your vote is important!!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Feb 1 07:23:27 PST 2002

I hope everyone has read all 8 letters of intent from the Baronial
Candidates by now. I have tried to make sure everything that was not
sent directly to our list has been forwarded. I will continue to forward
any comments from the candidates that is applicable to the Baronial hat
competition. If you know of someone who does not have access to our list
please contact me and I will print and snail mail them the information.

As most of you already know I think it is very important that you cast
your vote.  I trust each and every one of you to be an informed voter,
so read, read, read!!  If you have questions....ask each candidate if
not in person then use the Elfsea list.  If you do not have access to
the Elfsea list, send your question to the our list and I will forward
it for you.

Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!