[Loch-ruadh] electricity

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Feb 5 21:13:06 PST 2002

Last year I noticed that Axemore had an electrical box in their land.  If someone really needed the use in Axe more It could be had. I would still use it for medical only.

Arabella

Greetings to all,

Several people have emailed me requesting electricity. Well, this is
Gulf War and there is no Electricity in the campsite. Powered sites are
of special request through the GW Landcrat and used for Medical only.
Gulf War is a simiprimitive location and you don't see the merchant
using electricity. The Barony of Axemoor prohibits the use of generators
as they make to much noise. And Axemoor is our Land Lord. I hope this
will answer your questions end the request of electricity.

Humbly in service to Loch Ruadh,
Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
(known to all as Daniel of Axemoor)