[Loch-ruadh] Color Preference Profile

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 6 12:14:30 PST 2002

LOL!!  Reminds me of the experiment done by The Amazing Randy, wherein he
had people write down their birthdate, time of birth, etc., and had
individual horoscopes (horrorscopes, we say at my house) done for them.
They all read them, and were amazed at the accuracy.  Then he told them to
switch with a neighbor.  Yep, they were all identical.  Kind of like a cold
reading, in a way.  Which reminds me... that guy on the Sci Fi channel who
... channels? or talks to spirits... he must be IN the spirits.  He
aggravates the @#$?!! out of me, taking advantage of people.  Might as well
call Miss Cleo... just don't email her, according to Conal.

Madelina