[Loch-ruadh] Elfsea Polling Procedures

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 11 16:22:11 PST 2002

Having spoken about this with Mistress Claeissa, Kingdom Seneschal,
it will be necessary to destroy the votes we collected at out Populace
meeting, as:

voting for one couple is -not- the same as putting down the candidate(s)
you can support.  We do need to contact everybody and make sure
they are aware of this, especially everybody the placed a vote during
populace.

For those who can, I encourage you to attend Elfsea's Moot and
vote in person. As a fair number of people are not on this list, we
need to get a mailing going in the next couple of days with this
information. Time is short!!!

Polydore Pike, Seneschal Loch Ruadh