[Loch-ruadh] DON'T FORGET

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 13:12:26 PST 2002

Don't forget, the deadline for the Scarlet Letter is coming up!  Do you wish
to show off your new poem?  Do you wish to give word fame to your favorite
fighter, bard, artist, personna player, etc.?  Do you have comments you wish
to post?  How about an officer's report you feel needs public forum?  Art,
did I say ART is always welcome!

Run, don't walk, to your nearest computer and submit now!

Deadline Feb. 20th (but if someone has a need to wait till the end of the
month, please e-mail and I will reserve a space for you).  Our Scarlet Letter
will be available at the populace meeting on March 6th.

Brought to you by the new and improved(warranted) Chronicler of the Scarlet
Letter
Asa