[Loch-ruadh] sewing machine

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 13 08:24:15 PST 2002

Cool, thanks.  Can you bring it to Officers' Meeting tonight?  If I can get
it repaired in time, I will make some tabards for Fian Ruadh for Gulf Wars.
I especially want to make one for Logan, in case he's tempted to work at the
forge shirtless.  (I think making him a tabard would be a public service!)

Is there a picture of the badge for Fian Ruadh anywhere online?

Madelina