[Loch-Ruadh] Kingdomality test

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 13 14:39:14 PST 2002

The Irish.

I was responding to Cait's question.  Read, man.  Those little marks, ">"
mean I'm quoting someone.

So here are some jokes for you, Padraig:

Then there was the Irishman who sued the local baker for forging the
Irishman's signature on a hot cross bun....

The first Irish National Steeplechase was finally abandoned.  Not one horse
could get a descent footing on the cathedral roof.

Padraig was staggering home with a pint of booze in his back pocket when he
slipped and fell heavily.  Struggling to his feet, he felt something wet
running down his leg.  "Please, God," he implored, "let it be blood!"

Madelina