[Loch-ruadh] RE: [Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Feb 4 07:52:41 PST 2002

Pyro will be attending so that you may ask her questions. I regret
that I have an EMT class at that time and will not be able to join
you. If you have questions for me, please feel free to email me at
rjt at softwareinnovation.com or chirurgeon at ansteorra.org or call my
cell phone 214.850.1558.

I have only attended one of your meetings in all of my time in Elfsea
and that is one of the things I will change whether we become B&B or
not. To the extent it is possible, one of us will attend at least one
meeting of Loch Ruadh each month. It might be the populace meeting or
it might be a fighter practice, but we will be there. Communications
is the key to everything and some things are easier to communicate
face to face.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede
  and signed for Pyro (who is currently sleeping since she works 3rd shift)