[Loch-ruadh] Web Page Updated

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Feb 6 14:49:28 PST 2002

Amber has just uploaded a new version of the Canton web page.  Changes include:

  - A link to the mailing list page to subscribe to the Loch Ruadh mailing list.
  - A link to a Loch Ruadh Order of Precedence page that I have set up (NOTE:  the OP page is not completely up-to-date yet - I will be working on it as I have time).
  - The Lughnasad link has been updated to show the proper date for this year's event.  All of the Lughnasad pages now show "More Information to Come".  They will be updated as soon as we start having planning meetings and have information to put there.  :)

In Service,
Pádraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants