[Loch-ruadh] Web Page Updated

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 6 14:50:09 PST 2002

And the link is:

http://members.aol.com/debm57/home.htm

Madelina

-----Original Message-----
From: Padraig O'Maolagain [mailto:padraig_ruad at irishbard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 4:49 PM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-ruadh] Web Page Updated

Amber has just uploaded a new version of the Canton web page.  Changes
include:

  - A link to the mailing list page to subscribe to the Loch Ruadh mailing
list.
  - A link to a Loch Ruadh Order of Precedence page that I have set up
(NOTE:  the OP page is not completely up-to-date yet - I will be working on
it as I have time).
  - The Lughnasad link has been updated to show the proper date for this
year's event.  All of the Lughnasad pages now show "More Information to
Come".  They will be updated as soon as we start having planning meetings
and have information to put there.  :)

In Service,
Pádraig