[Loch-ruadh] sewing machine

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Tue Feb 12 09:20:21 PST 2002

I am putting this on the Loch Ruadh list first.

I have an old Singer Graduate II  that I got from the Kennedale School
district  that I am giving away.  It will sew, only I believe it needs
cleaning and timing.  That runs about $50.   I had some trouble with it
trying to wrap thread around the bobbin.    I do not know if any of the
features work, as I only used the straight stitch.
If someone would like it, I will give it to the person who responds
first.  If no one here wants it, I will put it on the Elfsea list.

--
Lughnasadh is coming, let's get ready!!!

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petroces Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?

The next time you feel like complaining, remember:
 Your garbage disposal probably eats better than
 thirty percent of the people in this world.