[Loch-ruadh] Fw: find your medieval occupation

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 13 12:27:38 PST 2002

That's just because we used the ancient Celtic technique of melding our
cultures together.

Need I ask you if England, or this country, for that matter, uses Brehon law
or laws based on Norman law, which they, in turn, inherited from the Romans?

And just how many French words do you think are in the English language?
Just look at words related to law.  Or cooking, for that matter.

One can conquer by insidious means.

Madelina