[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Loch-ruadh digest, Vol 1 #369 - 17 msgs

Sonja Crocker sonja_crocker at usa.com
Wed Feb 13 13:05:02 PST 2002

> Subject: Re: [Loch-ruadh] Fw: find your medieval occupation
What is the web site you all are getting this from?  I think I missed it somewhere.

> Nanny, nanny, boo, boo........Cait and Ragnar were at Baronial College
> and I got to see them!!
>
> Dana

> Padraig said:
> Cait,
>
> Where's the word of the day?  I was really enjoying reading those.
>
> Hope y'all can make it to a gathering soon.

We are going to try to make it to Moot and to Elfsea Spring Faire.  I also want to go to Warlord, but I am not sure if I can.  Ragnar is trying to get his schedule at work changed.  Right now, he works Sat from 2pm-midnight.  I will let you know as soon as I know something.

Cait and Family

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a