[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XI Camp Plan

Gabrielle DeLuxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Tue Feb 19 20:30:20 PST 2002

Greetings!

I have two turkeys to donate, and one turkey fryer.  Padraig has a turkey
fryer I believe he said could go with us.   I think Polodore has the other
two turkeys...... I was wondering if anyone wanted to donate the peanut oil
for the cooking.... or did you say it was to be purchased from the collected
monies? I will also donate the injector bastings.

Gabrielle