[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XI Camp Plan

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 07:31:02 PST 2002

Gabrielle,

 Yes, please include your two turkeys, fryer, propane tank and the injector
bastings. Last year I was able to inject two turkeys with one jar of the cajun
turkey stuff, we may need more. We will have 5 turkeys to fry. Peanut oil
donations will be greatly accepted. Gwenllian and I will budget the money in
hand tomorrow and complete the shopping list. By the way, how much oil dose it
take to fry one turkey? That line shoulds like a joke! Truly I need to know.
.Thanks for your reply.

Daniel