[Loch-ruadh] dressmakers form

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Sun Feb 3 15:26:23 PST 2002

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com wrote:

>Does anybody have a dress form or mannequin (with or without head) that I may
>borrow for one day, only?  Please let me know ASAP.  I'll pick up and return,
>promise.  Or if anyone has something similar.
>
>Thanks
>
>Asa

I have a non-adjustable dress form thingy (no head) that you are
welcome to come get... and, I'm not that far from you.

Call me - 817-456-8599 if  you need directions; otherwise, I'm
just up Granbury Rd, take a right on Wedgemont Cir N, just past
the stop sign, veer to the right at the Y.  5412 Whitman.
White and tan Ford trucks are in the driveway.
I'll be here until about 5-ish.

Ly Elizabeth