[Loch-ruadh] Fian Ruadh at populace meeting

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 10:19:23 PST 2002

Greetings all,

War is coming, and we have lots to do.  To show our
spirit on the field, members of Fian Ruadh have always
worn bright red tabards with the Fian Ruadh emblem on
the front.

I don't expect this to change this year, nor do I want
it to.  Likewise, we have new members who do not have
tabards, and other members whose tabards have become
tattered and are not worthy of being worn on the
field.

We have precious little time to sew new tabards.  To
this end I would like all members of Fian Ruadh who
have tabards to wear them to populace meeting this
Wed, or at least bring them.  For those of you who
don't have them, we'll take your names down and get
your tabards sewn.

If you can't make it to populace meeting, email me at
concrete_donkey at yahoo.com and tell me if you have a
tabard or not.

I would like to see _all_ of us in tabards regardless
of if we're going to Gulf Wars or not.

-Bjorn