[Loch-ruadh] tool sharpening

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 7 13:57:56 PST 2002

The saws I could do... and chisels and knives and such.
I am not good a drill bits, though I do fine on the augar style.
My da had a side business sharpening saws and I did pick
a goodly ammount.

Logan probably does well on these also, and probably better on
drill bits.  He is more inclines towards metal working things than
I am.