[Loch-ruadh] Baronial College directions

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 07:44:51 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/8/2002 6:19:17 AM Central Standard Time,
julie_self at hotmail.com writes:

> You know after finally looking at the directions, and a map, it's simplier
> >just to take Brentwood Stairr Rd. to Sandy Lane and then turn right, then
> >follow the directions on the handout.
> >
> >Dohmnall

If you are on 820 coming from the south going north, simply take the exit
before I-30 (it has a bank and a bunch of retail stores).  Turn right at the
light, go down a little over a mile (it will seem a little long and then all
of a sudden, there you are) I believe there is a light at the crossing you
are looking for.  The street for the church crosses this street (I'm doing
this from memory, so I don't have street names). It's very easy from 820.

Follow Dohmnall's directions - don't be confused - it is an nice, quite,
secluded little neighborhood that is easy to find.

Asa