[Loch-ruadh] Baronial College directions

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 9 10:54:29 PST 2002

SROURKE at prodigy.net wrote:

>You know after finally looking at the directions, and a map, it's simplier
>just to take Brentwood Stairr Rd. to Sandy Lane and then turn right, then
>follow the directions on the handout.
>
>Dohmnall

Well, I was planning on Baronial College .... BUT ... Thursday morning
my throat felt
a little scratchy (so I took allergy pills); Thurs. night I couldn't
sleep and would've traded
my kingdom for a bottle of nose spray; Friday I felt like $&%)& and
again couldn't sleep
all night (forgot to pick up the nose spray); and this morning I'm on
antibiotics.
I'd rather not pass this on to anyone else, so I'm staying home.

/Ly Elizabeth