[Loch-ruadh] Fw: find your medieval occupation

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Feb 13 08:20:26 PST 2002

I always get this answer, even though I think I change my responses every
time I take this test. --Madelina

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of
the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to
every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and
understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the
positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind.
There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On
the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and
empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is
emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as
applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.