[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XI Camp Plan

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Feb 20 15:33:18 PST 2002

> > >Greetings to all,
>      Will the gentles whom  donated Turkeys  for
> > >the Wednesday night dinner email me your name and phone number, and
> > >those with the  turkey cookers please email me the same info. I will
> > >need to arrange the delivery/pick up of these items very soon. The plan
> > >is we pack these items (turkeys and oil, turkey cookers, and propane
> > >tanks) in the trailer.

Dan,  I am sorry to report that I was mistaken.  The turkey I thought I
had, turned
out to be my son's ham.  He also thought it was my turkey until he opened
it and
saw it was his ham. I thought we had used to only one I had at the party in
January.
Sounds like you may have enough anyway.  Again, I'm sorry.

Bicé