[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XI Camp Plan

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Thu Feb 21 19:55:57 PST 2002

Might I suggest "Pour able shortening"?  It is specifically made for deep
frying.  I have fried a turkey in it and it works quite well.
It is available at Costco for $10 in a large container  (approx. 5 gal) but
it's measured in lbs.   35 to be exact.

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petroces Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?

The next time you feel like complaining, remember:
 Your garbage disposal probably eats better than
 thirty percent of the people in this world.