[Loch-ruadh] Camping at Gulf Wars XI - IMPORTANT

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Jan 2 15:11:49 PST 2002

So far, I have seen messages indicating that at least eight people from Loch Ruadh are planning on attending Gulf Wars this year.  Remember - the less people that go, the more it works out to per person for us to take advantage of Axemoor's offer.  And also remember that there is room for around 30 people on the land Axemoor is willing to rent to us.

Amber and I will be unable to attend this year - we are going to use our vacation time to visit Amber's father and step-mother in England.  However, I intend to put some money in the kitty to help pay down the land fee to Axemoor.

If you are even considering going, please let Daniel know as soon as possible so we can work out how much it will cost per person for the land rental.  He has to have the money to Axemoor by mid-month, so he needs your information (and your money) as soon as possible.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants