[Loch-ruadh] Dumb Question????

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Jan 6 08:49:06 PST 2002

This *is* a good question! In fact I think I shall research it! I have not
heard, myself, if there is one person/persons set for this task.

In past I can speak from experience that usually handicap accessibility has
fallen to the chirurgeon, hospitaler, and/or Autocrat of the event. If you
know someone will be at an event that has special needs I would contact the
events autocrat and/or hospitaler first, and if need be the sponsering
group's seneschal.

Magdalea
Chirurgeon
Central Regional Hospitaler
(I just noticed... I'm in two of the three offices I suggested! LOL! I need
to really find out huh?)