[Loch-ruadh] Scribes and Illuminators of Loch Ruadh

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jan 7 08:29:39 PST 2002

I believe charter painting was moved to the 2nd Monday to accommodate
those of us who wish to attend Elfsea's business meeting (1st Monday). I
think our illustrious Seneschal figured that one out. As one that
attends Elfsea's business meeting I appreciated his decision.

Dana

"More children are spoiled because the parents won't spank Grandma."