[Loch-ruadh] ramblings

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jan 10 13:22:13 PST 2002

Greetings.

Due to the lack of response from anyone, we will not be having a cookout
tomorrow night.  Which is a good thing, really, because:

...the weather looks like it's going in the toilet... well, it's the Stock
Show opening weekend, so of course!
...Logan will be going out of town to help a friend rescue many valuable
belongings (military collectibles, etc.) from a storage unit in Nacogdoches
...I am and have been in a grouchy, depressed mood for some time now (can
you say "Seasonal Affective Disorder"?  I knew you could.), and add to it
the fact that yet again, I'm not getting to go to Coronation (I know, big
deal, but in 10 years of playing, I've never been to a Coronation, Crown
Tourney, or War....), well, I'm just not good company.
...Brighid has to be up early Saturday to march in the Stock Show parade.
All I can say is thank God I'm no longer in marching band.  Bleah.  It will
probably rain.
...my oldest daughter, Beth, has been put on active duty, and may be
shipping out soon (probably just to Fort Hood, I hope), so I plan to spend
Friday talking to her on the phone for a couple of hours.

Maybe some other time.

Y'all be good now.

Madelina