[Loch-ruadh] ramblings

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jan 10 14:38:13 PST 2002

Yes, I don't look old enough to have a soon-to-be 23 year old, do I? ;)

She is an EMT, and is one of those people who thrives on adrenaline.  A
mother's nightmare.  And she was wanting to go to Coronation.... It would
have been her first SCA event.  She seems the type to take up heavy
fighting.  She lives in Abilene, but was looking forward to going to Synder,
as I have relatives there, and also in Cisco, on the way, sort of.  Ah,
well, another day.

Thank you for your well-wishes.

Madelina